Pages


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Weekend Away

We took our boy on his first overnight trip last weekend for the wedding of Hot Cup's sister. She was a beautiful bride and it was a beautiful event, but all my pictures are of my baby. I'll have to work on that.

But he did great!

Here is the only picture I took without him.


Here he is with his dad at the dinner the night before; and ready for the big day. My sister got him that cute dress shirt onesie & tie.


Here he is with his cousin; and my attempt to get a picture of him with both his cousins. Little boys love to run around! I'm enjoying not having to chase after mine yet :)


And here he is with me! <3

2 comments:

Angie said...

How funny that that picture is the only one you have without Zachary! But I'm with you. I don't think I took too many pictures without our kids either. I'm hoping that there will be something in the wedding pictures. :)

leslie said...

cute funny little man.