Pages


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Monthly Photo Session

"How old do you think I am?"


"Don't you know?"


"Take a guess while I hold my feet."


"Did you say 5 months?"


"Yay! I will cross my feet for you!"


I've been trying to save these number stickers for future babies, but this time the phone rang in the middle of picture time ... and I answered it ... then when I returned ...


I'll hang on to it anyway.


When I take these pictures each month I've always also gotten a close up of his hands and feet. I'm not sure why but I have. This time I was having the hardest time getting a picture of his hands because they kept moving. Turns out that the trick to taking a picture of the hands of a 5 month old is to give him something to hold. Duh.


He's such a wonderful baby and it's such a joy to watch him play and grow. Here's a couple fun facts about him at 5 months:

Now that he is a natural at turning from his tummy to his back, I can't get him to stay on his tummy for more than a few minutes -- usually not for more than a few seconds. He doesn't complain about being put on his tummy, he just doesn't stay there.

His favorite toy right now is board books. Especially these about three inch ones because they are the perfect size for him. Small enough for him to handle while they are open and if it slips from his hand he can sometimes pick it back up himself.

I love him!

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cute! I love the crossed feet! And I had that exact same onesie with Kai and it was one of my favorites! I was just going through our donation pile earlier this week and I found that onesie and enjoyed the ride down memory lane. They grow up way too fast!