Pages


Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Gourmet Chef

Since I'm now a non-working parent I of course make most the meals around here these days. But Hot Cup is an excellent chef and his talent and passion for making yummy things has thankfully not been completely abandoned.

I'm generally too consumed with enjoying the food to bother with a camera. But I have taken a couple of pictures.

Does this Bracciole and Risotto not look incredible? It was so delicious!


And here is one of his Puff Pastries. He makes them with different fillings; this one has nutella. Yum!


He often makes nice drinks for us - non-alcoholic versions of drinks from the book Zero-Proof Cocktails. (A gift to us from his sister. Thanks Wiggles :) Here are a couple we've enjoyed.

Kira Rosso (a non-alcoholic Kir)


Blushing Virgin (a non-alcoholic Blushing Lady)


Thanks babe for being so awesome in the kitchen <3

No comments: