Pages


Monday, December 10, 2012

20 Months

Most of his personal collection.
It's been another big month!

He decided to start crawling up & down the stairs.

He recognizes most letters and can say at least 8 of them. He's sometimes confused about ones that look the same, like N & Z, n & u, and M & W.

He knows at least 11 shapes.

Cuddling ♥
He loves to play with empty containers and their lids.

He loves pomegranates.

If I ask who am I?, what's my name?, or say say mommy he points to himself and says "DA!" I wonder where he learned that ;)

He's so loving. He'll hug, kiss, ugga mugga, and cuddle with us. If I'm working in the kitchen he will come up and hug my legs. If I'm changing his diaper he'll grab my arm and give it a good hug. What a sweet boy I have.

He often seems to think that no, stop, and don't mean it's funny when I .... But other times he makes a sad face and then I feel bad.

This is how daddy was playing with it:


Christmastime :)

He loves wearing his hat all the time.

Our visit to the Temple

No comments: