Pages


Friday, October 11, 2013

Big Brother

While our toddler doesn't shower his little brother with hugs and kisses yet, he continues to show us that he loves him.

Today we sat on the couch to watch a little Thomas the Tank Engine and I decided to take a little group picture.


Then I decided that since I'd been holding the baby for a while I could set him down and see if my toddler would cuddle with me on the couch.  But my toddler had another idea.  He put the mobile on the bouncy seat (as he always does) and then put his chair right next to the baby's to show him the turtle, frog, and snail, and to watch TV.


A bit later when I put the baby down for a nap, he took the baby a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a rattle, and placed an open book for him to look at.


And later I said how I was going to read a book to the baby he said 'no' and proceeded to read the book to the baby himself.  It's a picture book and he read it to the baby yesterday too.

I love being their mom.

1 comment:

leslie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i died.