Pages


Friday, June 27, 2014

11 Months


I love my baby's laugh!  And am always amazed at just how much cuteness can be in one little guy. (My firstborn too, of course.)  He's seriously overflowing with cuteness.

He loves to be held and is always asking me to pick him up.  And when I do he puts his adorable little arms around my neck and gives me a good squeeze.  Love!

He now has his first two top teeth too.

He's been eating much more food. Still mainly breastfed, but figuring food out and enjoying it.  His favorites are bananas, avocados, and yogurt.  (And Cheerios and Gerber Graduate snacks, naturally.)


I like to keep his breastfeeding cuteness to myself, but I want to share one thing about it that has been true ever since he was born. He is all business - he's only there to eat. He doesn't like the time it takes to 'let down' and gets very impatient (though he doesn't cry anymore, like he did as a newborn) and as soon as he's done he's off.

He loves to play with doors. He comes to me while I'm in the kitchen wanting to be picked up and when I do I discover he really just wants to reach the cabinets so he can open and shut them a million times.

The 'easiest' part of church (for now) is Sunday School, he's not as confined as he is in Sacrament Meeting and not as tired as he is by Relief Society, and there must be something about our teacher because he'll often spend a good chunk of time just watching.

No comments: