I'm really good at drawing.
I agree and I've tried to make sure I share some of his drawings on here. But here's a few more.
He made cards for his teachers for teacher appreciation day. For his PT he drew her, himself, and a bike. Here you can also see a flower tree, banana tree, and orange tree.
When he was done I still had the cards sitting around and he tried to play with them like they were toys - like bridges for his cars. I said he couldn't do that but took a piece of yellow cardstock and cut and folded some into cards and said he could use those. But that just made him want to cut cardstock into cards and make more cards for people. Lots and lots of cards were (and are still being) made this way.
Trees, giraffe.
Tiger.
Monkey.
Fruit trees, jelly bean bush, green bean plants, flowers.
A few more drawings.
Shapes with lots of legs. Fruit trees, dolphin, sky, sun, grass, ocean.
And some from school.
When I grow up I want to be a bus driver.
I probably mentioned it at some point because it's not new, but he likes to pretend he's a bus.
Here's a bus he made with duplos. He wouldn't take it apart and he played with it every day for weeks. It didn't seem fair to his brothers to have those pieces unavailable indefinitely, so we finally had to say that he could re-make it all he wants but keeping it out overnight isn't allowed. There's a bus driver, a door, and 2 kids who get to sit by windows.
A couple of my other favorite answers are:
I laugh when [toddler brother] laughs.
I'm sad when I don't get something I want.













No comments:
Post a Comment