

The day after his birthday, with his boys.

Yogurt, spoon, & granola. Every day he runs to the kitchen to get it all and take it to the table.
Hugs!
Bread thief! (His dad made an awesome looking/tasting loaf there!)



For several weeks our preschooler was really into the alphabet photo book I made years ago. He would do different imaginative things with it. Here he's using his body to make letters. Try to guess what letters he's making before you read the line directly below the photo.

h x b k B c
He is more into academic things lately. I asked what his favorite part of the day was and he said journal time. Since he's not a huge fan of writing it was hard to come up with enough stuff to be super regular about it, but it was always really fun :)
Sleeping during quiet time. (This doesn't happen a lot anymore.)


His favorite color, who he's pretending to be, and his birthday cake choice change constantly.
Their dad usually helps with new Lego sets, but I got to assist with this birthday gift. Birthday boy knew what to do and was excited about it!


1st grader reading from an early reader book my baby sister illustrated for her elementary school teacher.
Reading The Little Train That Won a Medal.


Sillyness is his favorite :D

Preschooler got a bike for his birthday!



They like to play in their bike garage. It's a nice & shady spot.
Though here he's actually just waiting for a ride.

Lunch.


I have a few pregnant friends, so with all their doctor's appointments I'm able to score my kids several playdates ;) They love having friends over.
With Grandma!


Another yummy bread by husband.

Pioneer day handcart treats, thanks The Friend.


Selfies!


My sister's family visited from across the country! She stayed with us a couple nights before going to my parents' and the boys loved having their cousins here! When our littlest met their baby he gave her about a million hugs. It was super adorable! They were mainly in town for my family's trip to the beach ... post coming soon(ish).



I got to meet my little niece for the first time :) And my sister and her hubby had a night out so I got a chance to take care of her myself ♥ ♥. They're lucky they got her back.


Another baby cousin came to town :) We joined him in visiting my father-in-law!




3 comments:
this is a treasure trove of photos! i don't always see your posts right away but its a treat when i do! (speaking of treats i came looking for halloween photos so please post a.s.a.p. hahaha!) also fun to see rob's big smile with his little babe
(from leslie)
xoxo
I'm trying to be sort of chronological, though that would be easier if I were caught up! So I will email you some pictures from yesterday ;) Thanks for checking <3
Post a Comment