Pages


Friday, March 7, 2008

Advice

A week ago I bought some clothes (sale items, normal prices here are too rich for my blood) from shopjinny.com and today I was credited back part of the charges. Why, you ask? Because when they arrived, the price tag on the skirt said it was on sale for half the price I paid for it! So I called them about it and they kindly apologized and credited me back the 50%. Also, within minutes after I called them they’d corrected the price online. Well done, their response makes me very happy.

Okay, now it's time for: The Advice.

A couple years after I graduated from high school I was talking to someone who asked if I had any immediate plans to get married. I said no.

Her advice:
Buy lots of cute clothes, cause after you get married you won't have the money.

I'm not convinced about that 2nd part, but for now - yes ma'am.

Check out the $6 and $8 sale at Shade! A $6 shirt is a sweet deal. I think they have shirts at Goodwill for more than that.

No comments: