Pages


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

20 Weeks!

We're very excited about getting another little boy!

Here's a picture of me from Monday -- at 20 weeks.  I tried to get big brother to be in the picture with me so it would be cuter, but he didn't consent.  Sorry about my lack of expression.

And here are pictures of our new baby from Tuesday's ultrasound.
All curled up with his knees by his mouth.


I was finally sure I felt him kicking by 17 weeks. (Though there were times before that when I thought I did.) And have felt him every day since. But I don't think I realized quite how active he was until during the ultrasound when I saw him turn and flip and kick and move his arms and hands. So fun!

1 comment:

Jeff, Jess and Cason said...

Another boy! That is so exciting. So far having two boys has been a lot of fun :). I'm sure it will get even more fun as Kevin gets older. You're little guy is adorable and I'm sure will be a great big brother. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. You look great, by the way.