Sometimes the two of them actually play together for a little bit and it makes mama so happy.
Our baby is reaching some big milestones. We think he had his first word this month and it's either "amen" or ba"nana". We realized one day that we thought he was saying amen after prayers and asked him to repeat it, which is what prompted big brother to advise us baby doesn't talk as I mentioned in a post a couple weeks ago. Baby doesn't often respond to being asked to say something. It's easiest to get him to do it right after a prayer. Or for nana, when there is a banana. He scoots a lot, using one foot to move himself forward and pretty much sitting on the other. Once he started using the walker he quickly became proficient at navigating with it.
Watching TV.

Playing peek-a-boo with me using a table leg during Sunday School. We try not to be too much of a disturbance.

He loves hats.

Using a bowl. (George often shared meals with us, but here you can see Thomas has a (empty) bowl of food back there.)

I had my first turn teaching preschool. They're a fun group of kids who seem to really enjoy it. I think it must be part of being a 3 year old.
Our preschool has a field trip or party scheduled for about once a month but it just so happened that there were actually two in October. At the beginning of the month we went apple picking at Larriland Farm and at the end of the month we went to see the animals at Clark's Elioak Farm.
Baby brother didn't fall asleep at either, but it sure seemed like he wanted to at Larriland.


And here's the whole class.

Feeding and petting the goats was a favorite at the farm.


In the end I felt bad I'd left baby in the stroller the entire time. I'm sure he would have loved petting the goats, the slides, and other activities.


One of them couldn't make it because his grandparents were in town.

Pre-Halloween activities like dying clothes and painting a pumpkin. He used up all the paint on that pumpkin.




And a few more pics of our little puppy.



No comments:
Post a Comment