


In case you're wondering, I made the boys' headbands and ears and Hundley's tail. Hot Cup dyed his shirt and pants and I made his tie cover and hat. And I added pleats to my lab coat because Professor Wiseman's isn't baggy.
The real deal from the PBS website:




(I wore a collared blue blouse to the trunk-or-treat and should have today too. For some reason I decided it didn't matter but it would have looked better.)
The stars of the show.



My big sister came up to join the fun. Our baby wasn't sure about taking a picture with his auntie at first.


I don't have a pic but it was super cute to see our baby crawling around in his dog costume.
We went trick-or-treating on our street and it was so much fun to see our little Curious George do it.
Then The Man with the Yellow Hat asked him if he wanted to hand out the candy and he did and he was amazing at it. After a few minutes they decided to sit on the porch. Hundley and I sat behind them on that chair (when I wasn't taking this picture).


Our ward trunk-or-treat was last Wednesday. Our preschooler enjoyed all the games they had set up. Hundley served as our trunk decoration while I handed out candy and Curious George and The Man with the Yellow Hat had all the fun trunk-or-treating and going on the hay ride.


I'd planned to color our baby's nose black but somehow managed to forget both days.
We had a great Halloween. Our preschooler is at a really fun age for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment