Pages


Sunday, January 24, 2016

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning



These were given to both of them to share.  That first day they had opposite preferences, which was convenient I guess.


Puppet show


Christmas breakfast for baby


Cutest Nephew Ever!



With my siblings! I didn't get a picture of him with my sister who lives in Idaho, which I'm super sad about. (She's actually even the one who took these.)


Reading new books


Breakfast time!  Swedish Tea Ring & Egg Nog


With Auntie & Grandpa


I thought he did an awesome job with his apple.


Christmas Afternoon

Isn't my parents' tree beautiful? Flattering photos of everyone during the gift exchange. Except these must have been taken before my big sis & her partner arrived.


And our baby and his cousin napped through it.


My 2 big kiddos.


My husband's mom, brother, and sister-in-law joined us for a delicious Christmas dinner and it was fun to celebrate with them too. Here's baby meeting his aunt & uncle!


After dinner baby and his cousin opened their gifts.  Our toddler isn't often this territorial with us, but it had been a long day and he insisted on being with whoever had the baby.  (I love how you can see us in the background of the second picture.)


Cousins! Brothers!


It was wonderful to spend the time with family! My entire family was there and I loved being with everyone! (sorry not everyone is pictured)

40% of the pics in this post were taken by my darling sister. Love you babe.

No comments: