

Hot Cup planted flowers last fall and they're so fun and beautiful!


Yay for playing, sleeping, and eating outside!





Our oldest working on a craft at the maple syrup festival, and the two boys at the maple syrup presentation.


The hat wouldn't stay up because it was folded down to fit into his backpack; when I asked him to hold it up for a picture he solved that issue.


Our preschooler continues to love school of course. His bedtime book of choice has been a nursery rhyme book I got for my 2nd Christmas; I'll hear him randomly recite some of them.
Our toddler fell asleep in the arms of his nursery leaders twice. They partially divide the room with the accordion door and put him down; he sleeps for over an hour. I say this a lot lately but he's talking so much!! He's very polite and articulate.
Our toddler's photography.



Adorableness is always happening!





I love cuddles.

With daddy.

Looking at babies with his brothers. Both of them love their baby, but the oldest is especially attentive.

Also in March, we celebrated our 7th anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment