
I asked our 3 year old the same questions I asked our oldest after his last birthday. Here are a few favorites.
My favorite animal: zero feet monkey; walks with no feet; mommy I'm talking about my monkey.
(It's one of those security blanket animals. When I ask his big brother this he always specifies one of his stuffed animal too! Why do they think I'm asking about a stuffed animal??)
My favorite toy: the car with the wheel that doesn't roll - the little yellow one.
(So funny he picks a old and practically broken matchbox car!)
I don't like: [big brother] to touch me.
(They'll play and laugh together and he enjoys a bit of contact/rough housing. He doesn't mean that.)
I'm really good at: drinking
When I grow up I want to: be a daddy
I love when my mom: hugs me
I love when my dad: plays with me
I'm sad when: [baby brother] hits me.
I love to learn about: apologizing to [baby brother].
(I'm glad he sees it as learning, ha.)
If I had $1000 I would: get stickers. That sounds neat!
Before my next birthday I want to: play with my dinosaur cake! ("but we ate it. what else do you want to do before your next birthday?") play with a cake with no dinosaurs.
(Oops, I may have trained my boys to think that cakes are for playing with.)

No comments:
Post a Comment