Our preschooler asked if he could help make ice cream sometime and it was perfect timing because the graduation ice creams needed to be made. He picked cookies & cream and mint chocolate chip. His brothers wanted to help too.





Class pictures.



Graduation Day
Our program consisted of songs, nursery rhymes, and commencement. You don't really have to watch everything.
Baa Baa Black Sheep (0:47)
Mary Had a Little Lamb (1:12)
The Lion and the Unicorn (1:01)
Simple Simon (0:25)
Old McDonald Had A Farm (2:13)
I Wiggle My Torso (1:19)
Commencement (1:42)
After the program we had mini cupcakes and ice cream. Then they made rockets.

And we went outside to launch them!


And have a picnic.

And launch them again!


My little graduate/lamb!


2 of the other moms shared a picture of our graduation online, and I've taken them so I can share them too:
My friend shared this to show how her own child didn't love performing, haha; it's actually super adorable of my little guy :)

And here's another fun picture of them all.

No comments:
Post a Comment