I've been meaning to record our toddler counting to 30 and thought it was a fun opportunity when he wanted to play with the game Racko today. We lined up the numbers 1-30 then he counted. That's as high as he's counted so the thing that happens with 31 at the end was totally unexpected.
140403 Counting with Racko from 2ndof5.
After I turned off the camera we finished lining up the cards (Racko goes to 60) and he always knew what would come next, except for being told - not thirty-ten, forty - and - not forty-ten, fifty. But the cards as a visual were nice and he seemed to understand. It was fun.
Same password as always, let me know if you need it.
On Saturday June 27th we decided to drive out to Bishop Castle. This is
one of those "mini" Colorado tourist stops that I have heard about for
years but h...

No comments:
Post a Comment