We have some friends that have two boys that are the same ages as our little ones. Yesterday they were over and our toddler's friend brought his Lightning McQueens and shared them. After he left our toddler kept asking for one. He's such a good little guy and doesn't really ever ask for anything, so when daddy got home we decided to go get him one.
Then we went to Uno's for pizza & a little dessert. The kids menu had a connect-the-dots, Hot Cup showed our boy how to do it and he did it up to 14! I thought that was quite impressive as it takes a bit of patience for him to do. I will have to print some beginner connect-the-dots for him.
I didn't mean for it to be a taking-a-bite picture, but my phone's camera isn't great and I'm happy when I can manage an not-blurry picture.
It was a fun night out and I think our kids thought so too.
On Saturday June 27th we decided to drive out to Bishop Castle. This is
one of those "mini" Colorado tourist stops that I have heard about for
years but h...




1 comment:
Oh what a fun night out.... And so glad Z got a McQueen. I bet he loves it. C has to take his to bed every night with him. Lol Cute kids. And Uno's is the best pizza. Love it.
Post a Comment